1. All informations regarding admission to classes L.N. upwards shall be notified on the school notice
2. Admission Forms will be distributed subject to availability of vacancy in the class.
3. Guardian should fill in the Admission Form, issued, with utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted for any reason whatsoever.
4. The candidates will be tested in the standard immediately below that to which they seek admission. The selection for admission shall be made entirely on the results of these tests and subsequent interviews and on no other distinction.
5. The decision of the School authority regarding selection of a Candidate for admission is final and binding. Registration of names for admission in higher classes is done at the begining of the session, if vacancies exist.
6. Admission list will be notified on the fixed dates only.
7. The following certificate and testimonials must be produced at the time of admission.
a) Birth Certificates (Baptism Certificate in case of Christians.)
b) Doctor Certificate of Physical Fitness.
c) Three copies of recent Passport size photographs.
d) Transfer Certificates in case of transfer from other school.
AGE : The table below shows the required minimum age of the children to be eligible for admission in different classes in reference to 1st April of the year in which admission is sought for.
There are two payment modes namely
|L. N.||3+ Years|
|K. G.||5+ Years|
|Class||New Admission Charges||Bi Monthly|
|L.N. U.N. & K.G||20600||3160|
|Class I - IV||20600||3900|
|Class V - VII||21600||4020|
|Class IX - X||26500||4320|
|Class XI - SC||32000||5400|
|Class XI - COM||29700||5240|
|Class XI - ART||29700||5180|
|Class XII - SC||32000||5400|
|Class XII - COM||29700||5240|
|Class XII - ART||29700||4280|
Fees is collected in school counter and also Paytm-online Fees payment facility from class U. N. onwards. The School fees cover twelve calender months and to be paid in advance for 2 months at a time. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods. Pupils are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls. Fees / Admission charges once paid are not refunded.
Fees must be paid from 1st to 15th of every month, failing which a fine of Rs. 50/- per month will be levied.
All students must report in complete prescribed school uniform from the very first day of the session. If the specified uniforms are not worn, stern discplinary action will be taken against the offending students. This rule applies even when the students go out for excursions or visit places of interest conducted by the school.
Boys : L. N. to V - Red half sleeved checked shirt, light creat (Prescribed S. Kumar Ambition Delux shade No. 204) shorts with two side straight pockets.
Girls : L. N. to V - Red half sleeved checked shirt, light creat (Prescribed S. Kumar Ambition Delux shade No. 204) skirt with three half pleats in front, length upto the knee. School belt white socks without design, Black shoes with a strap across and insteep. Hair should be neatly tied with black hair clip and red ribbons.
Boys : VI to XII - Lemon yellow half sleeved shirt with green Stripes, green trousers with two pleats and two side pockets, with 16th - 17th girth prescribed (S. Kumar Ambition Delux shade No. 804) belt with school buckle, Black shoes and white socks.
Girls : VI to XII - Lemon yellow half sleeved shirt with green Stripes, prescribed colour (S. Kumar Ambition Delux shade No. 804) skirt with two pleats on each side, with box in the middle and inside pocket (right hand side, with chain on the left side) upto the knee, white socks and prescribed complusory school belt.
The Blazer should be cream color with full size monogram embroidered on the pocket.
P.T. for L.N. to X: House color track suite, white socks, House Color Red, Blue, Green, Yellow Belt.
VI to X : The Blazer should be cream color with full size monogram embroidered on the pocket.
XI & XII : The Blazer should be cream color with full size monogram embroidered on the pocket.
L.N. to V : Red full sweater with V shaped neck.
All School books and articles of stationery should be purchased from the school book shop only.
Exercise Books - for the purpose of uniformity students are required to buy exercise books of the standard design bearing the school logo from the school book shop only.
The School uniform should be obtained / made ordered from our authorised school tailor only and from from no where else in order to avoid any problem.